The Daily Adventures of Kelly

welcome

Good morning, Starshine. The Earth says, "Hello."

Maths


It's no secret that I don't like the maths. But it's more than just a hatred that consumes me like the fiery pits of hell. I mean...it doesn't even make sense. And really, answer me this: when am I going to use it in real life? When is the cubed root of x-7b ever going to apply? I'll tell you when--never. It's not. It hasn't yet. And it's not going to. Evar. And what 4th grader is going to ask me that? None.

Eff you, Maths.

2 comments:

Kim Johnston said...

Here is the problem with math. It is something you have to pay attention to EVERY day. You have to build on it, much like a foreign language. So slackers, such as myself, might cut a class for a day, not pay attention or zone out for 3 days.... and suddenly, nothing makes sense anymore. This is why I'm more suited for bs classes such as History, where a new chapter is a new day.

Kelly said...

You're right! Precisely! I zone out entirely too easily to learn something that you have to build upon.

Post a Comment